Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Love

The words to "You're So Cruel" by U2 keep running through my head: "The men who love you, you hate the most..."

It's really frightening me! I made all these resolutions to try and become a better person but I am afraid that because I am so intolerant and impatient and just repulsed by so many of my stalkers (see previous post), I am going to be blocked from actually finding someone (or connecting with the two people I currently have in mind) I love! I don't look at this as some sort of celestial prohecy or punishment...maybe just karma? But I can't necessarily reconcile that either because I do try to be nice to the people in my life. Though I suppose the aforementioned impatience and annoyance that I know can be palpable in my demeanor are not necessarily helping the cause!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home