Thursday, February 09, 2006

Dry spell! dry spel!

I haven't had any fresh meat in a while. I am so not kidding when I say all of the previously mentioned dates keep calling and texting and their pathetic-ness makes me cringe. I am so mean and horrible but I guess this is just a venting venue. I am in seven freaking weddings this year. I have appointments to try on bridesmaids dresses and plan bachelorettes and showers and endless events and crap and I feel like I am destined to be on the proverbial always a bridesmaid never a bride bandwagon....

A couple of days ago, I kind of looked up to the sky and asked (God, or whomever), "How come I haven't found someone yet?!" and I am not sure if it was God answering back or my own wild imagination, but I did hear something along the lines that I will find someone but I have more important things to do with my life right now. Is that a sign from heaven or a sign of my on increasing insanity due to being single?

I haven't had sex in months. I used to laugh when I heard women complain about that shit but it's true: time really creeps up on you. Oh my God, I sound like a bitter hag. I'm not really that miserable I just want a sexy guy with god breath who is not a dork who I want to fuck then actually sleep in the same bed with! Is that too much to ask??!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home